Nativity Card

Good Morning,

I have had a strange couple of days.  I got very sick the night before last.  Sicker than I have been in a long time.  I slept until 8:00 p.m. today!  I missed the whole day!  I had a cup of coffee, something to eat and took a shower.  I still don't feel quite right, but hopefully I am heading in that direction.  

I would like to show you a card I made last weekend.


The SVG File is from Dreaming Tree.

It is a card but you can also add a battery powered tea light to make it light up.



Here is the sentiment on the back of the card, the sentiment is from my stash:


Here is the envelope that I made to go with it.  I am hoping to use up a lot of my Christmas paper on envelopes this year.  That way, I can get new!



I am entering this Nativity Card into the following challenges:

A Snowflakes Promise - Challenge #46 ATG
Retro Rubber Challenge - #76 ATG -Stamp on front 3-4 yrs old Stamp on Back at least 8 years old.


Thank you so much for stopping by my friends, I am soooo thirsty!  Gonna go get a drink of water, hopefully the next time I talk to you I will be all better.

Kisses & Hugs,



12 comments:

  1. Chriss this is gorgeous. Love the scene. Take care of yourself and drink plenty of fluids and get rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's simply lovely Chriss!! Pretty card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!! Get lots of rest. Feel better my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card-- I love the nativity scene, always, and it looks so cool with the tea light. Thanks for adding this card to Shopping Our Stash, and I hope you feel much better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet holiday card! I love the fun fold that makes the wonderful nativity scene. Adding the tea light is such a great detail! Thank you for playing with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that it lights up! It looked great unlit as well. Hope you are feeling well now - thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome, superb Christmas card. Love that it can have a light too, way more than a card and super clever. Feel better. Thanks for joining us this time at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a fan of Nativities, and this is a lovely interpretation! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely stunning! I love the dimension and how it looks amazing with light or without. Sorry to hear that you had a rough patch of sickness and hope that you're feeling better! In the meantime, just know that I loved seeing this project! Thank you for sharing it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Nativity scene!
    Thanks for having snow much fun with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet &pretty! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (snowy!) STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers